Fern, Bangkok, 20 years old.














Feisty 20 year old Fern makes her return to Creampie Thais. If you remember Fern's first scene, she was a bit chubby, but she is dancing now and has slimmed down quite a bit. Much like a face, I never forget a pussy and when I saw Fern's sweet twat on stage I just had to have another piece. I took Fern to a short time room and wasted no time stripping her down and admiring that gorgeous Asian body. A few minutes later and Fern was on her knees licking my cock and balls with such skill and technique I almost blew it right there. Fern loves variety and I definitely gave that to her: missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. After fucking that tight Thai love hole, It was time to creampie one of the most inviting Asian pussies in Thailand.

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.